MENU

Slide

Just a short update..

Friday, May 20, 2011



Hey ya!

I'm back in Singapore from my Phuket/Bangkok trip, i looooooved phuket.
Omg the diving at Racha Yai is so mad awesome i wanna go back there again!
I'm such a tanned beach bunny now, hahah.


IMG_0131


Missed blogging when i was away, since i came back to Singapore,
I've started on my new job and i was too pre-occupied with everything new
and i didn't have time to blog either, boooo.

Tmr i'm flying off again for a week for a buisness trip,
I'm homesick and internet-less-sick!
I miss hanging out with my friends too ):

Went to the Audi Fashion Festival for the Triumph passage of time fashion show
a couple of days back, hahahah we were seated on the first row, so exciting!
Blog about that soon!



Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: